Mig/Tig Welder – Weekend Shift
We are looking for Weld/Metal Finishing Operator that have a strong work history of 3-5 years of previous experience in a manufacturing cell as a part of a team performing set-up and operation of welding equipment such as spotwelders, mig welders, *tig welders, and robot welders in addition to metal finishing operations in accordance to quality and production standards.
Weekend Shift Supervisor
Weekend Hours: (6:00 am to 6:00 pm, Friday to Sunday, get paid for 40 hours)
Must be available to work up to 50 hours per week
Starting $16.00 – $18.00
Essential duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for setting up and operating welding equipment to weld various different light gauge steel components to print and MPE weld certification requirements.
- Responsible for grinding and disc abrasive sanding fabricated/welded metal components.
- Responsible for flexing to hardware insertion or press brake operations based on workload.
- Must be able to read mechanical drawings, work instructions, and understand standard and metric dimensions.
- Responsible for verifying parts to print requirements and verifying other operators’ work.
- Responsible for following all MPE safety policies.
- Responsible for maintaining an organized workplace through good housekeeping efforts.
- Must be able to use various welding equipment and produce weldments that meet MPE’s quality standards.
- Employment may be subject to passing weld testing requirements.
- Ability to calculate figures and analyze such as dimensions, and measurements.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods.
Interested candidates should send your resume to our Human Resources department at [email protected].
Internal candidates should see PaoChee Yang to complete an internal application.
This position is eligible for Employee Referral Bonus (up to $300)
Back to MPE Careers
MPE is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability